Why do you need an Intranet for your Business?
There are a number of reasons why your business could benefit from an Intranet. Intranet systems are becoming more and more popular in companies because they can offer many advantages over other communication platforms.
- Connections can be made across a company and its staff onsite, working from home and travelling.
- No need to hire programmers to create bespoke software, or buying expensive, off-the-shelf applications as an Intranet can be a simple HTML system.
- Essential changes and amendments can be made with easy and very quickly.
- Different data can be shared with different staff members on different levels by using a login system
A few questions:
- Do your staff get frustrated by the barriers of software and/or hardware?
- Do your departments struggle to communicate and its a fight to get anything you need?
- Do your staff spend hours every week exchanging documents and files?
Here are a few uses for an Intranet system:
- Documents for staff to access
- Documents not for everyone
- Company Latest News
- Useful Contacts etc
- Holidays & Calendars
- Useful links to websites
- Forum / Blogs
- Staff Offers
- Image Library
- Employee Training
- Various Forms to be filled in
- And just about anything you need
If you would like more information regarding building a bespoke Intranet system and the options for you company, please contact us