Adobe Illustrator Introduction Training Course
Introduction Half Day
Our Adobe Illustrator tuition will show you how to work with speed and confidence on large complex files.
We will show you how to produce art work for print and web in many different formats available to Illustrator including vector.
Adobe Illustrator Course Content:
The course will be customised around you and will also cover the following:
- Exploring the workspace & navigation tools
- Differentiate between Raster and Vector Graphics
- Using the Control Panel
- Grids and Smart Guides
- Using the Panels
- Pen tool
- Paint brush tool
- Add, delete or adjust points along a path
- Using simple shapes
- Moving and copying objects
- Rotating and scaling objects
- Layers palette: Hide & Lock Objects
- Layers and object hierarchy
- Defining groups of objects
- Intro to Isolation Mode for effective editing
- Creating Area Text
- Text Formatting
- Text on a Path
- Saving your artwork in vector and various formats
- Using Live Trace to transform your hand drawn sketches into vector artwork that can be further adjusted
- Working with gradients
- Working with Images
- Prepare for printing
- Drawing in Illustrator
- Modifying Objects
- Working with Colours in Illustrator
- Text copy in Illustrator
- Outputting your Artwork
- One 2 One Training
- 3 hour Course
- Work on your Project on the Day (if you wish)
- Includes email after support
This is a 3 hour course
Aims & Learning Objectives
Once you have done the training you will be able to create beautiful print work with easy and confidence.
You will receive a certificate of completion showing your name and date
Magpie Image has been delivering training courses for over 16 years.
After Training Support
Once you have completed your tuition we don’t just leave you to it, At Magpie Image we pride ourselves on our personal service and commitment to clients. We are only ever an email away from providing future support should you ever run into difficulties at a later date.
Our courses are delivered at our training suite located at: Office 1F, Morelands Trading Estate, Bristol Road, Gloucester, GL1 5RZ.