Adobe Photoshop Introduction Course
Learn how to edit, restore, and repair your photos with Photoshop
Our Photoshop Introduction course enables delegates without previous experience of Adobe Photoshop to be able to work at a confident level and gain a good understanding of this fantastic graphics software.
This course is ideal for beginners who want to develop their post-editing skills and enhance and repair their photos.
Photoshop Course Content:
- Overview of the toolbox
- Photoshop basics (re-size, crop, using B&W, red eye removal and lots more)
- Using various selection techniques
- Retouching images using repair tools
- Transforming and editing tools
- Working with layers
- Adding filters and effects
- Adding and manipulating type
- Saving images
- One 2 One tuition
- 3 hour Course
- Work on your own photos on the day (if you wish)
- Free template/source file giveaways
- Includes email after support
This is a 3 hour course
You will receive a certificate of completion showing your name, date and the software you trained in
Aims & Learning Objectives
Once you have done this training you will be able to produce graphics and edit your photo with fantastic results.
You will be tutored by a computer professional who has been delivering IT training courses for over 18 years..
After Training Support
Once you have completed your tuition we don’t just leave you to it. At Magpie Image we pride ourselves on our personal service and commitment to clients. We are only ever an email away from providing future support should you ever run into difficulties at a later date.
Our courses are delivered at our training suite in the centre of Gloucester.