Adobe InDesign Introduction Training Course
Introduction Half Day
Learn how to create beautiful print work
Our Adobe InDesign training course is an introduction to a versatile desktop publishing application that gives you pixel-perfect control over design and typography.
You can create elegant pages for print using one of the worlds leading print design software.
Adobe InDesign Course Content:
The course will be customised around you and will also cover the following:
- Managing the Adobe InDesign Environment
- Creating work space and files library
- Using menus & panels
- Creating new documents
- Navigating through a document
- Tools Overview
- Creating a new document
- Facing pages
- Columns and margins
- Bleeds & slugs
- Creating and editing text frames
- Creating and editing graphics frames
- Wrapping text around a graphic
- Working with Objects
- Transforming and aligning objects
- Locking objects
- Grouping objects
- Applying Strokes and Fill colour
- Colour Pallet
- Gradient Pallet
- Importing and modifying graphics
- Managing links to imported files
- Creating master pages
- Page numbering
- Adding pages
- Saving & Exporting
- Preflighting files
- Packaging files
- Exporting Print ready PDF’s
- One 2 One Training
- 3 hour Course
- Work on your Project on the Day (if you wish)
- Includes email after support
This is a 3 hour course
Aims & Learning Objectives
Once you have done the training you will be able to create beautiful print work with easy and confidence.
You will receive a certificate of completion showing your name and date.
Magpie Image has been delivering training courses for over 16 years.
After Training Support
Once you have completed your tuition we don’t just leave you to it, At Magpie Image we pride ourselves on our personal service and commitment to clients. We are only ever an email away from providing future support should you ever run into difficulties at a later date.
Our courses are delivered at our training suite located at: Office 1F, Morelands Trading Estate, Bristol Road, Gloucester, GL1 5RZ.