A Formula to a Good Online Presence for your Business
If you are setting up a new company or thinking of re-branding your current business, then here is a few things to consider with regards to putting it online.
Logo & Corporate Identity
It goes without saying that a sharp noticeable logo is the most important part of your identity. Keep it simple and think about where it is going to be displayed in regards to your online and offline marketing. The same goes for your corporate colours.
Website & Online Requirements
When putting together the website with a design agency you will need to make sure you have the following if you really want to get enquiries and sell products.
- The website will need to be completely mobile responsive so it works on all devices.
- The website must have a postal address and landline number if you want to be taken seriously.
- As well as pages explaining about your services and products you should also have a blog in the same domain, as this is a great way to promote your services and explain in more detail and ideas for what they are and how to use them.
- Social media is also part of the modern online marketing plan. You will need a Facebook, Twitter and Google + account for certain. There are of course many other platforms to set up later. The social media accounts must be integrated into your website.
- SEO is everything, if you do not have a good search engine ranking you will not have visitors unless you are spending a lot of revenue on offline advertising.
Up & Running
Once everything is in place you will need to create posts regularly, making sure these are shared and tweeted on your social media accounts.
From a brand new website going live it will take a few months to really start to see results, so be patience is good.
I hope this helps with you online projects and if you need any help with getting started, please contact us at Magpie Image Ltd